Training Center for Social Demand
Main function: To assist the Board of Rectors on planning and implementing non-regular training programs.
1. To determine the local training needs in the field of agriculture and forestry, and to build and implement an effective recruitment strategy and sources;
2. To coordinate with relevant units in planning and implementing non-regular training programs in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Training & Education, Thai Nguyen University and TUAF;
3. To plan and coordinate with other units in implementing short-course trainings and join academic programs;
4. To manage non-regular programs of TUAF in accordance with the regulations of Ministry of Training & Education, Thai Nguyen University and TUAF;
5. To conduct scientific research and technology transfer related to its functions and responsibilities in order to improve the training quality of TUAF; and
6. To coordinate with other units in providing job consultancy service to students and conducting the employment situation assessment of students after graduation.