List of National Approved Research Projects in 2020
- Research on application of near-infrared spectroscopy technology to quickly assess the properties of Acacia auriculiformis for the breeding program. 2020-2021. Duong Van Doan.
- Commodity agricultural production: Production efficiency, perception and risk management strategy of smallholder farmers in the Northwest mountainous region of Vietnam. 2020-2021. Ho Van Bac.
- Research and propose solutions to mobilize and effectively use resources (land, finance, human resources) to build new countryside in northern mountainous communes in the period 2021-2030. Nguyen Van Tam.
- Researching technical solutions, building a sustainable aquaculture model to protect the water environment, develop livelihoods, improve the lives of residents in Hoa Binh, Son La and Nui Coc reservoirs, contributing to the construction of a new rural area. 2020-2021. Le Minh Chau.
- Promoting business in specialized fields for innovative start-ups. 2020-2021. Ly Thi Thuy Duong.
- Connecting supply and demand of digital banking services to promote sustainable community-based tourism development of ethnic minorities in the Northwest region, Vietnam. 2020-2022. Do Xuan Luan.
- Research on conservation and development of genetic resources of Phyllostachys nigra Lodd. Munro in Ha Giang and Lao Cai. 2020-2024. Tran Cong Quan.
- Exploiting and developing genetic resources of Citrus reticulata Blanco in Bac Son, Lang Son and Muong Pon, Dien Bien. 2020-2024. Nguyen Huu Tho.
- Research and application of microbiological technology to treat pesticide residues in tea soil in Thai Nguyen and surrounding areas. 2020-2023. Tran Minh Quan.
- Research on conservation, exploitation and development of green tea variety (Camellia sinensis var. macrophylla) in Thai Nguyen and some northern provinces. 2020. Le Sy Loi.
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2019
- Study on free DNA methylation molecule of colorectal cancer patients in Vietnam. Duong Van Cuong.
- Study on increasing grain size in rice by CRISPR / CAS9 genome editing technique. Nguyen Xuan Vu.
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2018
- Studying and exploiting genetic resources of large buffaloes in Chiem Hoa-Tuyen Quang. Tran Hue Vien.
- Researching on exploiting and developing gene source of Mesona chinensis Benth in Cao Bang and some northern mountainous Provinces. Nguyen The Hung.
- Research on transgenic soybean breeding to inhibit aged leaf and increase seed size. Tran Van Dien.
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2017
- Research to improve productivity and effectively use genetic resources of Native chicken (Long Xuoc) species. Le Minh.
- Study on conservation, exploitation and development of genetic resources of Bo Ha orange species, Bac Giang Province. Nguyen Van Duy.
- Identify and analyze the role of regulatory factors - CRE of some specific rice pollen genes. Nguyen Tien Dung
- Removing barriers to access to formal household credit, contributing to the construction of new rural areas in the Northwest region of Vietnam. Do Xuan Luan.
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2016
- Exploiting and developing gene source of Hoang Dang (Fibraurea tinctoria) in some mountainous provinces to serve the needs of medicine production. Vu Van Thong.
- Support the commercialization of NRT1 and NRT2 mineral fertilizer production technology. Pham Van Ngoc.
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2015
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2014
- Study on developing genetic resources of Rice variaties of Đổng Đẹo Bụt, Khảu Nua Trạng và Khảu Nua Đeng in Ha Giang Province. Tran Van Dien
- Exploiting and developing Hoang Ba (Phellodendron amureanse Rupr.) and Son Dau (Sophora tonkinensis Gagnep.) to create medicinal materials. Bui Lan Anh.
- Researching and developing the genetic source of purple tea species in the northern region of Vietnam. Duong Trung Dung
- Exploiting and developing the gene source of Sa Moc Dau (Cunninghamia konishii Hayata) in Ha Giang province. Ho Ngoc Son
- Cooperating in researching and applying high frequency wave technology to eradicate rice weevils in Vietnam. Nguyen Thi Lan
- Exploiting and developing cultivar of native chicken in Cao Bang and Ha Giang Province. Nguyen Thi Thom.
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2013
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2012
- Exploiting the genes of Rutaceae (Dai Minh grapefruits, Sen tangerine) originating from Yen Bai Province - Dr. Nguyen The Huan
- Research on growing high yield and quality sorghum to produce bio-ethanol for the midland and mountainous regions of Northern Vietnam - Dr. Hoang Thi Bich Thao
- Research on producing the recombinant antigen for kit-set production to discover Trypanpsoma SSP causing diseases to cattles in Vietnam - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Kim Lan
- Research on theoritical and practical basis for planning growing area for high quality Oolong and green tea in Thai Nguyen - Dr. Nguyen Viet Hung
- Research on some technical and organizing solutions for and building models for safe vegetables and fishery production in Thai Nguyen - Dr. Nguyen Thi Thuy Ha
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2011
- Research on growing cassava for starch production and biofuel materials - Prof. Dr. Tran Ngoc Ngoan
- Research on methos for nitrogen rate prescription for corn using digital image analysis - Assoc. Prof. Dr Nguyen The Hung
- Applications of biotechnology in selecting the varieties of Rutaceae with high yield and quality to contribute to poverty reduction and socio-economic development of mountainous regions in Northern Vietnam - Assoc. Prof. Dr Nguyen Huu Hong
- Exploiting the genes of H’mong cows - Assoc. Prof. Dr Tran Hue Vien
- NAFOSTED – Research on sexual reproduction concerning “Self-discordness” in Rutaceae - Assoc. Prof. Dr Ngo Xuan Binh
- NAFOSTED – Research and analysis of Quantitative Trait Loci on cold resistibility of Oryza sativa L and applications of MAS in selecting cold-resistible breed of Oryza sativa L. - Dr. Dang Quy Nhan
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2010
- Growing and exploiting some local fermented plants for specialty wine production -Assoc.Prof. Dr Dang Kim Vui
- Exploiting the genes of Vietnamese white horses - Prof. Dr. Nguyen Quang Tuyen
- Research on transgenic soyal beans for insect resistance - Assoc.Prof. Dr Ngo Xuan Binh
- Research on preventing and controlling greening disease and testing new varieties of orange in Ham Yen, Tuyen Quang - Assoc. Prof. Dr Dao Thanh Van
List of National Approved Research Projects in 2009
- Research on producing wood glue by addapting Japanese technology - Assoc.Prof. Dr Dang Kim Vui